These treat boxes made with the Curvy Keepsake box are the easiest box ever! It is a framelit and you die cut 2 pieces, assemble and wa la! Easy peasy! You should see some of the adorable things people have done with these boxes! Here is a link to the Curvy Keepsake box on Pinterest. Adorable, right? As of today this box is on backorder with Stampin' Up! but I can tell you that it is totally worth the wait!!!
Here is the recipe for these boxes:
- Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
- Freaky Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Click on any of the product links above and they will take you to my online ordering website to order for yourself!
It is still warm enough in Austin Texas to use our pool. It has been gorgeous, in the 80's, sunny and low humidity. In fact, we are having a little pool party tomorrow with another family for some swimming, grilling out and I'm going to let the kids make some Halloween treat boxes for their teachers with this die. Fun stuff!
Thanks for stopping by today!