This is the first of my Makeover Monday cards where I take a card from my sample pile and update it with current product and perhaps a tweak to the design. This card is a clever Halloween card my friend Kristina made years ago. I love how the inside opens up to the circle windows and popped up images and the bottom two circles are on the main base of the card.
Here is the updated card using the Freaky Friends stamp set from the current Holiday catalog and that fun ribbon! I also tweaked the design and simplified it.
This card is pretty simple to make. I made a video giving you instructions on how to make it here:
A list of all supplies used is below. You can click on any of the supplies and it will take you to the item on my online ordering website to order.
- Freaky Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Freaky Friends Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Old Olive Assortment
- White Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Tangerine Tango 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Word Window Punch
- Modern Label Punch
- And Many More Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- And Many More Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch
- 1 Inch Circle Punch
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
I made up a bunch of these cards for my stamp club group in Minnesota. They are meeting this Thursday and I am participating in the card swap with them. I miss these gals so much!
I had some cards made up on display at my garage sale this past weekend. It garnered some interest. I'm hoping to get some classes going here in Round Rock, Texas. I miss teaching stamping classes!
Thanks for stopping by today!