I spent most of the day on Saturday getting my stamping groove on while listening to Barry Manilow music(don't judge!). It's amazing how hours disappear when you are doing something you enjoy. I want to send out cards to many people so I made multiples of several different cards.
This pirate is from a set called, Hey Valentine. Each image is one you color in. As you probably know by now, I love to color line images with my blendabilities so I had fun with this one.
Here is the full recipe of the card I made:
- Hey, Valentine Clear Stamp Set 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Skin Tone Assortment 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Smoky Slate Assortment 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Crumb Cake Assortment 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Daffodil Delight Assortment 
- Bermuda Bay Assortment Stampin' Blendabilities Markers 
- Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Night Of Navy Assortment 
- Ovals Collection Framelits Die 
- Deco Labels Framelits Die 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
As always, all products can be ordered on my online website here.
You are never too old for a cute Valentine's card in the mail. It is sure to brighten someone's day! This one is on it's way to my friend, Paula. I will share the other cards I made later this week.
Thanks for stopping by today!